Published: 20 August 2018
The Workshop will take place on October 22nd 2018, 09.00 am at the Divani Caravel Hotel, Athens.
The Workshop will bring together Top-class Scientists, Engineers, Key Industrial Players, End-Users, Entrepreneurs, Investors, Policy Makers and Representatives from the National and EU Authorities to discuss, network and establish the Strategy and Policy for boosting the rapidly evolving Flexible & Printed Electronics Industry and its role in the Digital Transformation of Europe.
Topics to be discussed include:
- The Flexible & Printed Electronics Sector and Activities
- Manufacturing and Processes of Flexible Organic & Printed Electronics
- Printed Organic Electronics in Factories of the Future
- Tools for the Digital Transformation of the Industry
- Applications in Energy and Lighting for Smart Buildings, Automotive, Healthcare, etc.
- Applications in Sensors, Wearables, Internet of Things (IoT)
- Applications in Intelligent Packaging
- Flexible & Printed Electronics Entrepreneurial activities
- Clusters and Associations in Flexible & Printed Electronics Worldwide
- Funding & Commercialization Opportunities
Download the workshop’s poster from here.
The workshop’s speakers and agenda will be announced soon.